SonicView is a cost-effective station side voice recording solution. The solution can scale from a single user/voice port to hundreds of ports with centralized server-based solutions. The implementation is simple and reliable supporting IP, digital and analog mixed systems. SonicView's modular components make it possible to start small and grow the solution capabilities to meet your business demands.
Once a luxury that only large enterprises could afford, SonicView brings professional-grade recording solutions with advanced features to Small & Medium businesses. SonicView will help businesses measure and manage productivity to improve efficiencies and meet regulatory guidelines.
• SonicView Central (for recording digital and analog terminals): Software is installed on a PC/Server in the PBX room. Manages digital and analog recording hardware through USB port.
• SonicView IP Server (for recording IP extensions): Server software that enables recording of IP extensions on IP-PBX’s
• SonicView Studio / Studio PRO: Sophisticated supervisor Search & Playback features; Scoring and Agent evaluation
• SonicView Backup: Auto archive and manage large volumes of recordings to and from various media.
• SonicView Agent: Agent desktop application with recording, search/playback capabilities and flexibility to associate notes with calls. User access and control over recordings and can be restricted at different levels for various levels of security.
• On Demand Recording (ODR): Add-on to the SonicView Agent application to record calls on-demand.
Easy access to recordings using various search criteria including date/time, duration, extension, caller id, dialed number, notes, flags etc.
Annotation & flagging of calls
Secure & tamper-proof storage
Easy archival & retrieval
Supervisor and Agent Studio applications etc.
• Easy to install, configure and manage – helps you get the system up and running in a short time-frame and self-manage
• Simple & intuitive user interface – helps you to cut down on training time and costs
• Scalable & Robust – helps you to start small and grow when needed
• Supports Analog, Digital and IP extensions – helps you to protect your investment
What makes SonicView stand out from other Voice Recording solutions in the marketplace?
• Easy to install, enabling customers to start recording almost immediately
• No hidden costs
• No need to invest in pre-purchase site survey – solution works with all PBXs
• Ideally suited for Small, Medium and multi-location businesses
• Supports Analog, Digital and IP extensions
• TriVium’s experience in providing Business Productivity solutions for Small & Medium Businesses